restore health | expand lives | inspire soul connections
Therapy Room776 has an integrative approach to health and wellbeing utilising a range of different modalities and techniques in order to help people with their musculoskeletal, health and wellbeing concerns.
A consciously created space, located within the peaceful grounds of a 10 acre equine property in Pearcedale, Victoria (50km southeast of Melbourne CBD).
Owned and operated by Rosie Giuffrè, a Myotherapist, Naturopath and an avid lover of all things ‘Woo-Woo’...crystals, smudging, oracle cards, universal messages, feng shui, cosmic energy, animal spirits, numerology, flower essences..
“you name it, I am into it!”.
To restore health, expand lives and inspire soul connections.
To be the catalyst and inspiration to greater awareness and wellbeing.
Bridging the gap between modern healthcare and ancient wisdom through a range of holistic services and treatments, empowering people to understand their bodies, connect to the universe and evolve at a soul level in order to achieve freedom through health.
1. Be the inspiration - Creating change through awareness.
2. Infuse Rosie always - Be authentic, creative and fun.
3. Make it happen - Outstanding results with attention to detail.
4. Seek wisdom - Ongoing education, growth and assistance.
5. Respect boundaries - Be professional, hold space, provide support and honour self care.
6. Everything happens for a reason - Endless possibilities with an open mind and acceptance.
Business Owner & Practitioner
2008 - Bachelor of Health Science (Myotherapy)
2004 - Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy)
2003 - Certificate IV inTactile Therapies (Sports Massage)